Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: turbo kits group buy
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=3527&mesg_id=3717
3717, RE: turbo kits group buy
Posted by Chris_FL, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I checked with Howell Automotive right before I heard about this group buy. He told me that each and every kit is made to order. Delivery time on each kit is 3-4 weeks. I spoke with Jimmy as well and I have no idea how he can offer COD on a turbo kit that's made to order without some sort of a large deposit. I know many local speed shop owners here in town and HRC is notoriously difficult to get any type of discount. I tried getting the kit through them thinking they can get a better discount. No such luck. I'm not saying that Jimmy cannot come through, but he also mentioned 25% off to me too. That's a stage 2 for the price of a stage 1. My name is on this group buy list. But I'm not sending this guy 1 cent. I either pay HRC directly or it's COD, whatever the COD charge is. I'd rather pay a little bit more for peace of mind.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do. I would love to get this kit at this price. But something smells fishy to me.
I generated this page in 0.0084481239318848 seconds, executing 6 queries.