Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: SoCal Race Day - Fontana Speedway pics
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=1466&mesg_id=1468
1468, RE: SoCal Race Day - Fontana Speedway pics
Posted by SonicYan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Nice pics Dan. Unfortunately, this day wasn't a good one. Woke up late, scratched my rims, didn't get any good times...Arrrgh, I feel shortchanged. Only got in three races!!! Compared to the last time, I got in six. And I didn't even get to break my old record. :-( Damn 18's. Now they're even scratched. Didn't even win a single race. Well time wise that is. I got to race this I dunno Nova or something. I was supposed to race u Steve, but they were doing something with my line, so they had u make a bye run. Then came this rumbling muscle car. Worst run of the day, actually worst of all my times. Ran 18 something I think. But the other guy redlighted. So technically, I win. :P Duh...

Off topic, I really think the UDP really isn't worth 10 HP or a lil bit less. I dunno. Maybe its just me. I'm even starting to think that I wasted money on it, since the only kick I got out of it so far was when I got it new. Revved faster. But now, I really don't feel any difference, besides the fact that it squeaks whenever u make a hard turn while ur slow, coming out from a parking space. My system is even doing worse when I put it in, it was already doing bad, now its worse. O well. 150 bucks down the drain...

But either way, I still had fun. We gotta do this again. Maybe by then, I might have a suspension setup, maybe get some NOS to at least squeeze into the 15's, hopefully. :P Aight, later peeps...

P.S. I forgot, anyone else take videos or was it only Dan? Hey Dan, I wanna see that tape of our run!!!
I generated this page in 0.0079641342163086 seconds, executing 6 queries.