Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: FF, FR, AWD, I want to race too...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=977&mesg_id=979
979, RE: FF, FR, AWD, I want to race too...
Posted by SaberKhan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well, since you said youre a poor mofo going to college, I'd recommend the GSX if you can find one. Cause in order to get into the 10's or 11's with an RS/GS you'll need to rebuild the bottem end of the engine. Then again, to really dig into the 4G63 to extract the kinda power needed for those passes, you'd probably wanna rebuild the GSX as well. AWD boys, dont panic, I know there's stock bottem end 4G63's making 10 trillion HP, but we also know how many will crank walk, and just generally shit on you. Especially at that power level. So, take your pick really. If you dont mind on upgrading the pistons/rods in the RS/GS, then the built 420a will make a damn near bulletproof/reliable high HP turbo motor when maintained properly. Then again, for drag racing you really cant beat the traction of AWD. As far as handling, the FF RS/GS will handle extremely well give then right suspension upgrades. Just ask HadesOmega :D
I generated this page in 0.0095009803771973 seconds, executing 6 queries.