Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: what will a stage one turbo hang with?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=5912&mesg_id=5962
5962, RE: what will a stage one turbo hang with?
Posted by EclipseRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm hoping the guy above made a typo and meant 14 instead of 13. I don't know why you guys are having aneurysms over the possibility of a stage 1 beating a stock 4G63. We have a bigger turbo, higher compression, and better flowing heads. Don't you think it's even possible? And yeah you could just add a boost controller to it and rape us endlessly but if we built the motor with forged internals and added and intercooler then threw on a boost controller to pretty much match your setups then I think we'd be right back with you again. Or not...I could be wrong.

BTW - I went to the track for my first time but I didn't take my car since my clutch is practically shot. My friend with a modded GTP who I raced before (beat me by half a car) ran a 14.2. I know track and street racing are totally different but if that helps with the argument as to whether or not a stage 1 can get close to 14's then yeah there you go.
I generated this page in 0.008213996887207 seconds, executing 6 queries.