Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRacing Regulations?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=5742&mesg_id=5742
5742, Racing Regulations?
Posted by KnightHawk434th, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
This is kind o off topic compared to all the other posts in here, but I have a few quick questions regarding regs at the track.

1) I might be having my mother sign the title of my car over to me sometime soon, since she wants it out of her name before I hit the drag strip. Is there a specific type of insurance required to participate? Or can any legal/valid policy be used? Like is there a certain type, or some part of coverage that is required before you hit the track?

2) IF (and only IF) the title doesn't get signed over to me at this time, will they let me participate driving a vehicle that isn't registered in my name, but yet I am a driver with a valid license and am covered under the insurance policy on the car as a driver?

3) My mother seems to believe that once my insurance company finds out that I'm racing (even if it is in a legal, sanctioned raceway) that they will cancel my policy. This doesn't seem to be practical, but I'll cover my bases now...true/false?

Sorry for the off the wall questions, but I just want to see what I need to do to be able to legally participate. Thanks in advance.
I generated this page in 0.0089321136474609 seconds, executing 6 queries.