Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectThe NA is done.......
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=5472
5472, The NA is done.......
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
.......for the season. Hanging up her track shoes. Be back next year maybe with some new surprise :shrug . Possibly get the AWD out for her maiden voyage with the Red.

Did NED today and backed up my 14.332 with a 14.38. Track too cold and crowded.

MB
5473, RE: The NA is done.......
Posted by cc8balla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Still not bad. I am looking foward to next year's results.
5474, RE: The NA is done.......
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You scared me there for a second, Mark. Did you manage to get any video of the car this season? On the track or off, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see (and hear) what the NA looks like. :thumbsup
5478, RE: The NA is done.......
Originally posted by DR1665
You scared me there for a second, Mark. Did you manage to get any video of the car this season? On the track or off, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see (and hear) what the NA looks like. :thumbsup

Just kinda goofin'. Yeah, I actually had quite a few people in the stands at times. Couldn't get any really good copies. Corey did do one for me of the 14.332 but it's pretty unclear ( I appreciate the thought though, Corey). So I took my wife's video, transfered it from the TV onto a different camera (don't have the hook up for that video) and made copies onto YouTube. I'm gonna put up links here because it may take me awhile to figure out the new Wiki set-up (yes I'm a computer moron :scratch):

I just did these so if the links don't work right away give it a few minutes.

MB
5479, RE: The NA is done.......
Posted by jack_of_trades, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I know of a guy willing to drive to the middle of Connecticut somewhere just to do a full feature article on it. I cant recall his name off the top of my head but I do recall he was one handsome fella lol :rolls eyes:
5480, RE: The NA is done.......
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bullettdsm
Corey did do one for me of the 14.332 but it's pretty unclear ( I appreciate the thought though, Corey).

haha, yeah, my little 4mp digicam wasn't meant for decent videos.
Looks like your wifey did a much better job than me, lol

Just noticed the 14.332 video wasn't even your 14.332 pass was it? I thought that came earlier in the day and you were in the right lane
5481, RE: The NA is done.......
The 14.332 was the last run of the night for me. How can I be so sure, you ask? Because, it was such a long day that while I was in racing brackets I noticed how late is what getting. I knew that if I won that race I would have to wait at least another hour (if not more) to run again. So I decided to just make the run like a test and tune. I ignored the reaction time and just ran for time. I knew that if I broke out, I would at least set a new record :shrug . Kinda a no lose situation. I got to head home at a reasonable time.

LOL! Yeah, Jamie, we'll hook up sometime soon. I'm just trying to get the AWD to run this weekend (somewhere) and then I think I'll be able to relax a little.

MB
I generated this page in 0.0085639953613281 seconds, executing 7 queries.