Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectMan this site is for me
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=2250
2250, Man this site is for me
Posted by SplinterRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Man this is kool like almost everyone in here has an eclipse!
its awsome! cause eclipse is my fav. car. Because they look awsome and are fast. then spend a lil more money and there even faster. Then you can beat all those dam mustangs everyone drives now a days. mustangs suck more ass then then leeches suck blood.
2251, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome aboard. Some of us have Talons which are cooler than Eclipses because, well, JUST BECAUSE DAMMIT! Don't be a stranger! If you've got a question, this is the place for the answer. See you around.
2252, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by DSMeclipseGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome!!! I felt the same as you when I first joined. Feel fre to ask questions, BUT FIRST try a decent search :) Makes us mad if it is an obvious question.

Try dsmtalk.com also for eclipses/talons/lasers alothough they can sometimes be assholes.
2253, RE: Man this site is for me
ok well ive been wondering how do u put a picture in your messages?
2254, RE: Man this site is for me
Does anyone know of a site that has used cars like an eclipse that are for sell in the 7000-2000$ range. I need to find site to look for cars :)
2255, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by 96eclipse2nr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well, i know this isnt the appropriate section, this should be in the general, or pits. try to keep each subject in its proper section, the mods dont like it when you dont. to answer you question, below 7k you would probably end up with a 95-96, maybe a 97, or a wrecked car.
2256, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by vegasdsmr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
watup, listen to what ^^they all said, and have fun.......
2257, RE: Man this site is for me
96eclipse ur stupid!
For 7k i can find lots of 96-99 that are in great condition they just have like 80-110k miles on them. i just wanted to find different site.
The only mustang i know that would beat a pretty good eclipse is a saleen mustang. and ya they do just because the hondas and mitsubishis arnt made to race we make them be able to race. mustangs are made to race so they have more stuff for them.
2258, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by 96eclipse2nr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>96eclipse ur stupid!
>For 7k i can find lots of 96-99 that are in great condition
>they just have like 80-110k miles on them. i just wanted to
>find different site.
>The only mustang i know that would beat a pretty good
>eclipse is a saleen mustang. and ya they do just because the
>hondas and mitsubishis arnt made to race we make them be
>able to race. mustangs are made to race so they have more
>stuff for them.

uh dude, first off your a noob. so dont go spouting off to me the first week you get her and tell me i dont know what im talking about. second, i bought my 96 rs a year ago for 8 grand with 89k. third off, i wouldent personally buy a car with over a 100k miles on it. im regretting buyin my car with the 89! more than likley it hasent been redone and things will start to need replacment wich costs more money. and sorry, you sure as hell arent normally gonna find a 99 eclipse with low miles in great condition for under 7k, hate to break it to you. were all proud of our eclipses, but there are a select few people who can truly defy a v8. unless your spraying or turbocharged, you dont stand much of a chance. i dotn like mustangs, but theyre alot out there that can hand you ur ass buddy. be curtous to the people who have been here longer than you. dont go shooting your mouth off about shit you know nothing about, and certainly dont tell anyone they dont konw what the eff they are talking about when they are in the know. you dont even own an eclipse! so how is it your telling me that im the stupid one?!? id loose the attutude around here, it dosent fly well with the regulars and they tend to chew on your ass for it!
2259, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by HRT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You do have to watch out fot some of those damn Mustangs... theres a couple of guys from near here that have 11 second mustangs... they dont look like it until you see there taillights in the distance...Ones blown and the other has twin turbo's...remember theres alot more companies out there with alot more parts for there cars than there will prolly ever be for ours(and a helluva lot cheaper)
2260, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by HRT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Maybe your right Mustangs are possibly "made" to race, and they have one more thing going for them, 4 more cylinders. Basically all Im saying is that a simple looking Mustang, Camaro or even Honda could have a blower under the hood so dont just start throwing around "pink slips"(F&F) because your car looks faster, or you think its faster than theres... But your right you have come to the right site if you wanna get all that your 420A can dish out (possibly alittle more).. Without this site I probably would have gotten rid of the eclipse for a gas guzzling stang long ago. But thats why we do this because we are the "underdogs".
2266, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by Collente, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
V6 mustangs are pussy yes... a stock V8 (GT, 5.0) would hand a pretty moded eclipse its ass (it all depends of course, but this is generaly what I have come to find) . It takes quite a bit to beat one. Also I wouldn't go running your mouth around here. I was like you when I first came, and now I know more then I ever could have imagined. Be humble and learn. The regulars on the post are godly when it comes to our cars. Welcom, but if your going to bad mouth respectable people STFU.

Nick
97RS
Custom IHI Stage2
Obx exhaust, Limo Tint,
Custom interior, Upper Strut Bar, Kenwood/pioneer stereo.
2267, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by distort, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
our cars are really underrated tho. and it takes a lot of $$ and time to get faster than a 5.0 mustang. either way, id feel more accomplished and better if i built a 4 cyl up as fast as a v8 and done it myself than if i bought a v8 already done. i am tired tho of constantly getting dissed by every car (ive even had stock hondas and regular cars say they were faster than me, which i did smoke them after that too). when i get my hrc stage 4 or 5 turbo, new engine, and nitrous, then i dare the bigger dogs to come run with me =). and when a 4cyl beats them, theres no better feeling. and if you ask me what gives most of our cars a bad name is new ppl running around saying they are faster than everyone else and then getting smoked because they are stock. have patience and build then laugh at mustangs.
2274, RE: Man this site is for me
ok 96eclipse you are realling pissing me off.
ur right i may be new to this site, but before u start
saying im new to the cost of eclipse's u better get one thing straight. ive been searching all over the net for the lowest cost of an eclipse still in good condition. And yes i have found ones for 5k.
and 100k miles isnt a bad thing. the reason ur 89k miles on it sux is cause it wasnt takin care of. so shut ur mouth and dont try and talk about something unless uve searched all over and know wut ur saying.
Because i know wut im talking about when it comes to the cost of a stock eclipse. ive been searching for um since i was 13 so when i did turn 16 ide be able to find the best deal. so just stfu.
2275, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You can find eclipses on dsmtrader.com....I got my 95gsx on there for 5k
also i got my gst on dsmtrader as well and i only paid 4300 after a little negotiation. In fact there is a 95 gsx awd on the trader right now for 5k.

baby jasiah at 2 weeks old !
2276, RE: Man this site is for me
Posted by admin3, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Splinter,

Wrong section and NO FLAMING ALLOWED. If you differ with someone's point of view of comment, please elaborate, but it's never appropriate to start immaturish name-calling.

I generated this page in 0.011383056640625 seconds, executing 7 queries.