Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAudio, Alarms, AV
Topic subjectHead units that play DVD-R mp3's, minus the cheap look and 7" LCD... :(
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=11904&mesg_id=11904
11904, Head units that play DVD-R mp3's, minus the cheap look and 7" LCD... :(
Posted by snufalufagus040, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I really love the JVC KD-AVX1 head unit, but they say it's too deep to fit my 99 GS w/o Infinity system. :( I'm trying to find something similar to this, but all I really run into is cheaper-looking, overpriced units that all come with 7" displays, which I'm not particularly interested in. The 3" display that comes with the JVC KD-AVX1 is just a pretty cool bonus.

To my questions... Does anyone know of a good head unit that will play mp3s burned to DVD-R (and fit my car)? Like I said, the only ones I've been really able to find just don't look as nice or solid, and the 7" LCD might be a bit much for me.

Or better yet, is there a way I can possibly squeeze the JVC KD-AVX1 in to my car? I'm willing to weld, splice, saw, cut and melt anything standing in my way! :P TIA!!!

Edit: I had the wrong model up there before... the JVC KD-AVX1 is the one I really like.
I generated this page in 0.0075778961181641 seconds, executing 6 queries.